•Pizza dough (find this in the frozen food section of the supermarket)
•Olive oil or olive oil spray
•Toppings - Precook or grill colorful local veggies:
Summer Squash (Green and Yellow)
Purple or Red Potatoes
1 Cut each pizza dough into 8 pieces and roll into a ball.
2. Lightly coat a cutting board and rolling pin with olive oil.
3. Roll out each pizza crust into individual rounds.
4. Prepare the grill for high direct heat.
5. Coat the grill with olive oil
6. Place un-topped pizza crusts on the grill and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
7. You can make these ahead of time: Allow them to cool and place in a sealable container or bag.
8. Once the crust are done place the grill on low heat.
9. The Kids can now choose their own toppings.
10. Return the pizzas to the grill for another minute or two, just long enough to melt the cheese.