Recipe makes 10 medium Crepes
1 Egg yolk
1 tsp Vanilla
½ cup White Whole Wheat flour
1 cup Milk
4 Tbs melted unsalted Butter
Assortment of Local In-Season Fruit
Butter or Cooking Spray
1. Beat eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla.
2. Add flour and mix until smooth.
3. Add milk, combine well and then melted butter, mix throughly - place batter in a juice pitcher or measuring cut with a spout - Rest at room-temp for 30 minutes.
4. Prepare assortment of local fruits for filling the crepes.
5. To prepare crepes: heat a non-stick skillet on medium heat.
6. Place a small amount of batter in the fry-fan (about 2" in diameter) swirl pan around to evenly and thinly distribute batter in the pan.
7. When you see the edges of the crepe start to brown flip and cook other side for only about 30 seconds. Start a warm covered platter for the completed crepes..
8. Repeat the process until you use all the batter.
9. Allow guest of or Kids to choose their fillings and sprinkle with powdered sugar.