2 Eggs, beaten
15oz container of Ricotta
¼c grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp ground Pepper
2c Vegetables, grated – examples: Beets, Carrots, Zucchini, Yellow Squash
1 Pack Egg Roll Wrappers
Egg Wash – 1 beaten egg w/1 Tbs water
1. Bring 4 quarts of water to boil
2. Combine beaten eggs with cheeses and pepper
3. Separate mixture into different bowls for each vegetable and combine with the grated veggies.
4. Take 1 eggroll wrapper, lay flat, and brush entire surface with egg wash.
5. Scoop about 1 tablespoon of each vegetable/cheese mixture on the 4 different quadrants of the wrapper (see photos)
6. Take a second wrapper and place it over the 1st and fillings.
7. Push down around each ravioli to seal and remove air pockets.
8. Using a knife or fluted pastry cutter cut each wrapper-set into 4 Ravioli.
9. Cook in batches, do not overcrowd the ravioli so it doesn’t stick together. Ravioli will float to top when done – only a minute or two. Remove with a slotted spoon
10. Top with marinara and/or grated cheese.